Friday, March 25, 2011

Gypped a Hip

So.
I have one more day of freedom. And then I will be admitted to the hospital for three days of IV sodium to raise my blood levels to a safe number for my impending surgery.
And after next Tuesday I will be post-surg after a Right Total HIp Replacement. (and YES, I know I've had three hip replacements in one year. And Yes, I did start with only two hips. And actually; That is the number I still am left with. (I think somehow I've been gypped a hip somewhere along the line, don't you??)

So, here's the question I pose to you.
If you had ONE day left of freedom and relatively less pain than you'll have for weeks...how would you spend it?? What would you do??
If you had some money....and also a pile of doctor bills higher than you can hope to pay in a LONG time....and one day of freedom....what would you do?

Save the $ and pay the medical bills?
Or go out and do something nice for yourself?

What might I do?
A leg waxing sounds mighty tempting.
AS does a pedicure.
hhhhhmmmm

Can you say "massage" boys and girls???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, even to scold me, (if you must) Just PLEASE try to be kind! Anyone can comment, even those without accounts. Just select the "anonymous" tab and if you want, identify yourself in the body of your comment.