Friday, June 10, 2011

The FirstFruits


"PURSUED" - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 2011

'Self Portrait' - All Rights Reserved 2011


The Garden Steps.- All Rights Reserved. 2011


How is it that a device exists...and is not priced out of possible reach....that could restore to me the ability to paint and to draw ---and I didn't know about it! How long has this been the case....when I've been suffering and mourning the loss of my art career and the loss of the creative release of painting....and I didn't have to suffer all this time!

But that's water under the bridge. The good news is that, due to a friend's coaching (thanks Sean!) and due to the gift of another friend, I was enabled me to make the purchase....And now, for two or three days, I've been painting and drawing my head off....I know that I haven't even GUESSED at all the possibilities this pad offers me. The ideas seem endless...and most of them are way beyond my ability to pull off technically...but I've got nothing but time...

So, enough talk: here are the "first fruits" of my efforts:

Happy in Carolina - All Rights Reserved, 2011

Bowl of Sunshine - All Rights Reserved , 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, even to scold me, (if you must) Just PLEASE try to be kind! Anyone can comment, even those without accounts. Just select the "anonymous" tab and if you want, identify yourself in the body of your comment.